In India it is illegal to have a gay marriage (homosexual marriages). judiciary itself making the law ultra viers violating the fundamental right .
(JUST A MINUTE) We can’t make this stuff up! Here is proof that lawmakers have always been kinda’ “screwy”…
- In Texas it is illegal to carry around a pair of pliers.
- In Corpus Christie, Tx. one cannot raise alligators in his home.
- Miami will not allow people to imitate any animal.
- Alaska says you can’t look at a moose from an airplane.
- In Illinois, all people shall drive their cars with the steering wheel.
- California law prohibits any woman from driving a car while dressed in a housecoat.
- It is illegal in Tennessee to drive a car while sleeping.
- In Georgia a barber cannot advertise his price for any haircut.
- Hey baseball fans, Oklahoma does not allow a ball player to hit the ball over a fence or out of the park.
- Kentucky says all residents must take at least one bath each year.
- In Rochester, Mi. a police officer…
View original post 77 more words